Leading Edge Materials is a Canadian public company focused on developing a portfolio of critical raw material projects located in the European Union. Critical raw materials are determined as such by the European Union based on their economic importance and supply risk. They are directly linked to high growth technologies such as batteries for electromobility and energy storage and permanent magnets for electric motors and wind power that underpin the clean energy transition towards climate neutrality. The portfolio of projects includes the 100% owned Woxna Graphite mine and anode project (Sweden), Norra Karr HREE project (Sweden) and the 51% owned Bihor Sud Nickel Cobalt exploration joint venture (Romania).
- 100% ownership of the Woxna graphite mine and anode project
- 100% ownership of the Norra Karr rare earth element project
- 51% ownership of the Bihor Sud nickel and cobalt exploration project
- Experienced board of directors and management teams
- Significant insider ownership
- Focussed on critical raw material projects within the European Union
- Strong links to European research and innovation
Corporate Filings and other Information
Please select the tabs below to view the information.
Please download document/s you require.
|As of July 31, 2022||Total|
|Issued and Outstanding Common Shares||152,523,533|
|Stock Options||Expiration||Exercise price||Quantity|
|Period||Period End||Reporting date|
2020 PFIC Annual Statement
2019 PFIC Annual statement
Articles of incorporation
Canadian/Swedish Shareholder Rights
Summary of Differences
Nasdaq First North Stockholm Listing
Mangold Fondkommission AB is the Company’s Certified Adviser on Nasdaq First North and may be contacted via email CA@mangold.se or by phone +46 (0) 8 5030 1550.